Like the city itself, The Ritz-Carlton, Cairo carries a rich legacy of tradition and luxury. Overlooking the Nile River, the hotel continues along the path of decadence with 5-star amenities including an Olympic-sized pool, a rooftop lounge, spacious accommodations with river and museum views, a relaxing spa and a tempting patisserie. Guests are simultaneously immersed in the culture of Cairo and the lavishness of the hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cairo couldn’t be in a more perfect location: set along the Nile River in the heart of downtown and adjacent to the Arab League headquarters and the Egyptian Museum. Whatever brings guests to the Egyptian capital, the hotel offers a place where traditional touches are intertwined with modern luxuries including:
- Nine restaurants and lounges including Italian cuisine from two Michelin-starred chef Oliver Glowig at Vivo and NOX rooftop cocktail lounge
- Hotel meeting and event spaces including the largest ballroom in downtown Cairo with the ability to host up to 1,500 guests
- Lavish spa with signature treatments including a Cleopatra-inspired exfoliation and mud wrap and a massage incorporating sea salt and lavender
- 24-hour fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows, a terrace, modern equipment and personal training
- Olympic-sized swimming pool with private luxury cabanas and light fare and cocktails from The Patio poolside bar
- Guest rooms and suites with spacious layouts and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the river and the Egyptian Museum