Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30, 2020, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
Reservation & Cancellation policy
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking and constitutes part of your final payment.
- Full payment is due 30 days before the commencement of the tour.
- The company has the right to cancel the booking if the payment is not received within this period.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however, are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- Misr Travel accepts the credit and debit cards (Visa and Master Card) as well as a wire transfer.
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation requests per person.
The cancellation must be done by sending an email with 1) Name of the passenger 2) Passport number
- 45 days before your arrival, 6% of the total tour price will be charged as a bank transaction fee.
- From 40 to 30 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 29 to 15 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 14 to 7 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- From 7 to 1 day before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price will be charged.
A: It differs from one tour to another.
- 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 4.99 pay 25% of the tour price
5 - 11.99 pay 50% of the tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
B: The policy is valid and applies to children sharing their parent’s rooms.
C: If the package includes Air Flight or Sleeping Train, then an extra charge applies as per the flight or train policy.
This option is available for those who prefer traveling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 50 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of accommodation.
Gratuities:- is excluded but recommended, it is in return for the service rendered to the guest as it became traditional in Egypt.
It is a kind of appreciation from the guest towards the staff who rendered the service.
Tipping is evaluated from the guest according to the quality of the service.
Here under the approximated tipping for each staff due to his job and responsibility and the service he rendered.
- The tour manager: 7.5—10 $ per person per transfer from/to airport or hotel or station Including postage.
5 $ per person for dinner cruise or sound & light show.
- Other cities: 3—5 $ per person per transfer from airport or hotel or cruise or station.
- Cruise staff between Luxor & Aswan 3—5 $ per person per day.
- Guide: 5—10 $ per person per day.
- Driver: 2—5 $ per person per day or transfer.